About Me

My photo
I'm a lover and a fighter. A writer. Asian drama obsesser. Ecstatic to have my way, unhappy when opposed. Sleep-lover, day dreaming-walker.

12.08.2010

Secret Garden Love



I'm obsessing over a new K-drama...and my husband pointed this out to me after I sat for 3-4 rigid hours in front of my laptop refreshing dramacrazy.net page waiting for them to have the English translation to 'Secret Garden' episode 8.

Secret Garden is about neurotic rich boy Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) who falls for a stuntwoman, Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won), who does not seem to return his feelings and it's not too long when they get into a pickle of a body switch.

So far it's been a fun ride and already I'm obsessing over Yoon Sang Hyun who plays Oska; he's too cute. Believe it or not it's the first time watching Hyun Bin and he's good. The crazy antics, the body-switching are hiliarious. I hope it keeps on entertaining.

Not watching? You should be. Check it out at Dramacrazy.net

Share on Facebook

No comments: